ANTI-CRACK (REINFORCEMENT OF THE SUBSTRATES)
Our renovation wall coverings in rolls are intended for interior renovation of walls and ceilings both in the public sector (public buildings) and private constructions (home).
These wallcoverings make it possible to strengthen the surface of the walls or ceilings against the consequences of micro-cracks and cracks that inevitably occur on most substrates, whether new or old. They are often called “Anti-Crack” wallcoverings
We have three types of renovation wallcoverings with smooth polyester / cellulose side:
- Thin smooth renovation fabric (simplex) with a weight of 50 to 130 gr / m2 to reinforce micro-cracks less than 1 mm.
- Professional renovation fabrics for the reinforcement of medium cracks, less than 2 mm.
- Simplex canvas of professional quality from 150 to 200 gr / M2.
- Thicker duplex canvas of 1.5 mm thus in weight of 330 gr / m2.
- Renovation wallcovering canvas (duplex) with thickness of 1.5mm, 3 or 5 mm so weight of 330, 480 or 700 gr / M2 to reinforce the larger cracks called “bond cracks” that are more than 2 mm.
We also offer two types of renovation wallcoverings with fiberglass faces:
- Coated glass veil for the treatment of medium cracks, less than 2 mm.
- flexible simplex sail of professional quality of 250 gr / M2.
- Rigid professional quality rigid simplex sail of 450 gr / m2 also allowing by bridging to smooth evenly distributed reliefs.
- Glass canvas with thick back side (duplex) of 3 mm (or 5 mm) so weight of 500 (or 700) gr / M2 designed to reinforce both the average cracks till 2mm aswell as the larger cracks called “bond cracks” of more than 2 mm and is also able to smooth the reliefs.
OF THE SUBSTRATES
Our renovation wall coverings in rolls are intended for interior renovation of walls and ceilings both in the public sector (public buildings) and private constructions (home). These wallcoverings make it …
The surfaces (reliefs) of old walls and ceilings to renovate are often tedious to coat when a smooth result before further renovation is required. Several types of renovation wall coverings in rolls can be …
Acoustics is an important physical element in the feeling of comfort that one perceives or not in a living room, as one does for the visual elements (warm / cold colors, harmonious arrangement of …
In any room, whether private, public or professional, the temperature (heat / freshness) is a key element to consider the room as being comfortable. The perception of this thermal comfort depends …